Book an upcoming course
Please use the form below to book a space on an upcoming course. We will then contact you with more information and payment details. If you would like to talk to us about bespoke courses please call 020 8662 1319 or email email@example.com.
You can find out more about the courses here:
You can read testimonials from previous courses here.
Current Course Dates, Times & Prices:
Safeguarding Training for New to the role DSLs 1.5 Days – £217.50 +VAT:
Day One 9am – 12pm | Day Two 9am – 4pm
March 11th & 12th
June 17th & 18th
DSL refresher training 1 Day – £145 + VAT:
One Day 9am – 4pm
Safer Recruitment Consortium Accredited Training 1 Day – £145 + VAT
One day – 1 March 2024
We also provide consultancy and auditing. Please contact us for more information.2
Booking, Payment and Confirmation
Booking a place
- To book your place please complete the application form provided.
- We will then process your booking and if we haven’t already, provide you with an invoice in order to make payment.
- Once you have completed your form we will reserve a place for you on the session.
- Reservations are made on a first come first served basis, we therefore recommend that you book your place as soon as possible.
- Please note that your place will not be confirmed until we receive payment.
- Once payment has been received, we will send a confirmation email or letter to you.
- Child 1st Consultancy Limited reserves the right to revise the content of courses where appropriate
If you can no longer attend a course, please notify us in writing, no later than ten working days before the course date and you will not be charged.
If we receive notification within nine days of the course date, or we do not receive any written notification, then the outstanding course rate still due will be payable in full. To cancel the booking please email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some cases Child 1st Consultancy Limited may need to change the venue and/or timing of the course. In rare cases a course may be cancelled. If we have to make any changes to a course, we aim to give at least seven days’ notice and we will inform participants by
email or by phone.